- Home /
- Technical Specialties /
- CA Spurr E-rate
Carousel Serves Schools and Libraries with SPURR E-Rate
The SPURR (School Project for Utility Rate Reduction) E-Rate program has selected Carousel Industries as a vendor of choice for member California school districts to obtain VoIP Components and Network Infrastructure technologies.
The SPURR E-rate program offers member California school districts direct access to communications technology at reduced cost. In addition, participants may be able to take advantage of a shortened RFP process to acquire these discounted rates.
The discounts apply to Internal Connections equipment and services.
Carousel’s longevity as an outstanding solutions and services provider in the educational community makes us a natural fit to help member California school districts achieve their technology goals.
Why Participate? SPURR E-Rate Program Advantages
- Shorter procurement process - SPURR members are not required to publish an RFP as membership automatically includes them in SPURR’s RFP. Non-SPURR members may be able to “piggyback” on SPURR’s RFP, thereby eliminating the need to conduct their own RFP.
- Reduced paperwork requirements - SPURR members don’t need to file Form 470 with E-Rate as SPURR’s 470 filing completes this requirement. Non-SPURR members must file their own Form 470.
- Saves money - SPURR has negotiated Master Contracts reflecting the best available discount rates from technology providers.
- Highest quality solutions - Carousel’s deep technical expertise and extensive industry partnerships generate solutions which consistently produce measurable ROI for our customers in the educational community.
- SPIN (Service Provider Information Number) is #143025324.
- VoIP Component SPURR Contract Number is SMC-ER-009 for all Avaya Components.
- Network Infrastructure Equipment SPURR Contract Number is SMC-ER-012 for equipment vendors listed below.
- SPURR members don’t need to file Form 470 with E-Rate as SPURR’s 470 filing completes this requirement. Non-SPURR members must file their own Form 470.
Qualifying SPURR E-Rate Products Include: