Carousel Industries, a Microsoft Gold Communications Partner, makes a broad spectrum of services available to our Microsoft clients:
- Skype for Business and Lync – Carousel is uniquely positioned to offer not only Skype for Business and Lync deployments for Instant Messaging and Presence, but is a certified Voice Partner of Microsoft which validates our experience deploying the full Enterprise Voice options for our customers. Speak with your Carousel representative today to discuss how Skype for Business and Lync can meet your enterprise’s needs for Instant Messaging, Presence, Web and Audio Conferencing, and Voice Communications!
- Business Productivity Online Suite – The Business Productivity Online Suite includes Enterprise class products made up of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Live Meeting. The Business Productivity Online Suite is delivered as a subscription service hosted by Microsoft and sold with Partners. There are two versions of the service: Business Productivity Online Suite Standard primarily targets small and mid-market customers, whereas Business Productivity Online Suite Dedicated is for customers with 5,000 seats or more.
- Unified Communications with Carousel Industries and Microsoft – Carousel Industries, a Microsoft Gold Communications Partner, offers an array of services surrounding the Microsoft UC-related products, specifically Exchange 2013 and Skype for Business. Carousel has worked with Microsoft since the inception of their UC offerings and has been intimately involved with the respective product houses during the alpha and beta processes for these products. We have implemented some of the most complex, unique environments found.
- Microsoft license consulting – which license model works best for you – Open, Select, Enterprise? Software assurance? Subscription or perpetual use? We can help you make the right choice for your business to get the most for your license dollar. Confused about what licenses you own, or what licenses you are actually consuming? Let our licensing consultants help you identify your assets, measure license consumption, and true up the records wherever necessary.
- Microsoft Small Business Server/Windows Essentials Server consulting – Did you know that Carousel is one of the largest small business service providers in the Northeast? Whether your need is basic e-mail and web browsing, or you are moving down the path of using technology as a strategic investment to grow the business, Carousel can offer advice, implementation and management of your network from the ground up.
- Software Assurance Renewals – Software Assurance expiring? Let Carousel simplify the process of your SA renewal, and make sure you are taking advantage of all the benefits Software Assurance offers your company.
- Enterprise Windows network architecture – Growing from a small workgroup to Windows Domain architecture? Purchased a business and have a need to integrate the networks together? Is your business expanding to multiple sites but the network doesn’t seem to grow to support it? Carousel’s Active Directory consultants can help make sense of a growing environment to ensure your system is designed and engineered to perform for you.
- Exchange 2013 Services – Carousel’s Microsoft practice grew from a core of Exchange messaging engineers. Carousel is please to provide a full suite of Exchange consulting services to help you design your Exchange environment to meet the needs of your organization today and tomorrow, implement the system to those specifications, train you and your users how to work with the system, support you throughout its life, and monitor and manage it for you that suits your organization’s model. In addition, we have a tremendous history with Exchange Unified Messaging and can help you understand your options when it comes to unified messaging so you end up with the right system for your needs.
Carousel’s staff includes dozens of holders of MCSA, MCP, MCSE, and other certifications. We bring a diverse skill-set and perspectives to each project to make sure we understand the business need and craft a solution that arrives on time, under budget, and working well.
Carousel provides you an opportunity to work with a partner who can not only provide a large, highly skilled Avaya and general telephony technical force, but also convergence and applications engineers. By being able to engage all these resources into a project, we have the ability to execute projects that keep our customers at the cutting edge of technology without all the pain.
Visit The Carousel UC Homepage
Microsoft Certifications - Gold Communications Competency
- MCDST: Microsoft Desktop Support Tech
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure
- MCITP: Lync Server Administration 2010
- MCITP: Windows Server Administration
- MCITP: Windows Server Enterprise Administration
- MCSE: Systems Engineer – Security
- MCTS: Microsoft Office Communications Server
- Microsoft Office 365 Certification
- MCP: Lync Server 2012 Administration
- MCP: Professional
- MCSA: System Administration
- MCSA: System Administration-Messaging
- MCSA: System Administration-Security
- MCSA: Server 2012
- MCSE: Systems Engineer
- MCSE: Solutions Expert Communications
- MCTS: Tech Specialist Exchange
- MCTS: Tech Specialist Lync 2010
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- MTA: Tech Associate