With Simplicity Voice staying connected to your workforce has never been easier, regardless where they are located. This service is the smart choice for clear, enterprise-class IP cloud voice service and IP PBX capability. Connect desktop handsets, speakerphones, smartphones, softphones, and even videophones.
Cloud telephony is here and thousands of enterprises are already taking advantage of the expanded functionality and cost savings inherent in moving PBX services to the cloud. This off-prem solution is an affordable alternative to on-premises PBX equipment. By leveraging our resilient cloud infrastructure and quality of service (QoS) engineered network, Simplicity Voice lets you focus on communicating with your team and customers to grow your business. So your organization can stay lean without any heavy lifting—or communications budget creep.
A single cloud platform brings it all together.
Simplicity Voice is a key component of the Simplicity suite cloud collaboration ecosystem. We combine core unified communications capabilities spanning voice, video, mobility, presence, messaging, contact center, and conferencing with a powerful analytics engine and application integration to drive quantifiable business process improvements.
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID) numbers – Port existing numbers or assign numbers from a block of DIDs to each end user. Available throughout North America and more than 50 countries internationally.
- Caller ID – Supports inbound/outbound Caller ID name and number and masking.
- Simultaneous ring – Allows multiple destinations (smartphone, softphone, desktop phone) to ring simultaneously when calls are received on a single phone number.
- Ring groups – Allows any group of handsets to be mapped to a given extension, DID, or auto-attendant option.
- 4-digit dialing – Unique 4-digit extension for every user. Internal 4-digit calling is free.
- Global call transfer – Transfer calls to any internal or external number, at any location where Simplicity Voice is deployed
- Saved call lists & redial – Call lists on individual handsets show calls placed, received, and missed.
- E911 – Full support for E911 services from all handsets in case of emergency.
- Out-of-service redirect – Automatically sends calls to a backup, out-of-service destination without the need for manual intervention.
- Web-based configuration – Secure Web portal allows users to manage call forward settings, voicemail, handsets, extensions, user activation, and de-activation.
- Music-on-hold – Recorded music heard by telephone callers placed on hold. Standard and custom options available.
- Call forwarding – Allows users to forward calls to a DID number, smartphone, or other destination from a desktop or mobile handset, an outside telephone, a softphone, or the Web.
- Handset and dial-by-name directory – Allows a caller to dial a person by entering a name from a touch-tone keypad.
- 3-way conferencing – Ad hoc conferencing allows end users to create conferences on the fly directly from their handsets.
- Do not disturb – Automatically forwards calls to your voicemail when unavailable.
- Find-me / Follow-me – Advanced call forwarding that allows inbound calls to be forwarded in sequence or at the same time to a list of numbers (“find me”) or to numbers based on a time schedule (“follow me”).
- Voicemail-to-email – Allows voicemail message notifications and audio message files to be sent to users’ email inboxes.
- Fully customizable auto attendant – No limit on the number of supported calls, levels, office branches or locations, voice prompts, or types of behavior that can be programmed. Multi-location customers can have a single unified auto attendant for all branch offices.
- SIP trunks and analog gateway – An existing IP-enabled PBX can be connected directly to the Simplicity Voice platform via SIP trunks. A legacy PBX can be connected via a gateway device to TDM interfaces, such as PRI or POTS.
- Conference calling – Includes a full, no-reservation-required conference bridge service, accessed with either a local or toll-free number, supporting up to 100 participants.
- Fax-to-email – Includes a fax-to-email service to deliver faxes as PDF attachments to users’ inboxes.
The only cloud voice offer with an adaptive platform that provides:
- End to end solution
- Lower upfront costs
- Enterprise voice communications requirements for today and in the future
- Built from the ground up platform provides the kind of high quality, enterprise grade voice service you expect
- A highly-distributed data center architecture which will provide a deployment with unparalleled service delivery reliability, security, and scalability
- Faster time-to-value
- Lower operating costs
- Ease of implementation
- An end-to-end Quality of Service (QoS)-enhanced carrier network
- Best-in-class IP-PBX capability delivered via a single, converged voice and data connection
- Automatic updates
- A scalable, “pay as you grow” architecture that fits today’s business realities
- Full disaster recovery
- Fully managed upgrades and environment changes
- Ongoing maintenance and support at no additional charge