Network Access Control is a critical component of any cybersecurity strategy. But there are considerations that can optimize and accelerate your deployments, and enable support for newer devices (IoT, IoMT, OT). Please join us on February 11 for an interactive Fireside Chat on turbocharging your NAC deployment.
During this session, we will be bringing together industry experts to discuss:
- Next Generation profiling that fills the visibility gaps in existing NAC offerings- profiling for IoT, OT, and unmanaged Devices.
- Auto and dynamic policy generation to reduce time to value, reduce operational expense, and reduce pro services expenses.
- Passive architecture that is simple to deploy and simple to integrate with existing NAC solutions such as ClearPass, FortiNac and Cisco ISE.
Our Panel will include four veterans of NAC solutions and deployments
- Jason Viera, Chief Technology Officer, Carousel
- Chris Williams – Solutions Engineering Director, Carousel
- Danny Jump – Senior Product Manager, Ordr and former head of Clearpass product management
- Craig Hyps – Principal Technical Engineer, Ordr and former principal engineer at Cisco for ISE