Join us as Carousel’s Contact Center Director Paul Berardis discusses some of the most critical technology trends you should be exploring—like, yesterday!
In this web series, Paul will review why cloud services are dominating the marketplace, discuss single vs. multi-vendor CCaaS approaches, and examine pure cloud versus hybrid cloud configurations. He will also talk about using cloud technology to rapidly meet business objectives, attain predicative IT cost models, and keep up with the pace of change. Finally, he will outline considerations to retain control of your data, ensure security and compliance, and continue to be open to future change.
Learn more about:
- Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and hybrid approaches
- CRM centered workflow and data directed routing
- Cloud speech services, chatbots, and AI—moving beyond structured data
- Personalizing customer experiences and agent interactions
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)—contact center and beyond
- Paul Berardis, Director of Contact Center, Carousel Industries
- Jason Viera, Chief Technology Officer, Carousel Industries
Who should attend:
- Customer Experience Officer
- VP/Director of Contact Center Operations or Technology